Sunday, January 24, 2016

Update

Well, if you are are following what is going on with the UC, thought I would share. I did quit bleeding and hurting so bad Tuesday morning, just in time to stay out of the hospital. I am seriously doing 1000 times better than I was a week ago even. I am still tired. I am down to 50 mg of prednisone, but it takes me through a loop of highs and lows, and the ever-present hungry. I am going to try to get up in the morning in time to do some exercise, right now, I'm thinking a Leslie Sansone video, but it is a start.


I have my infection disease appointment on the 16th of February, after I get the okay from him, we can schedule the training for the Humira. I have to see the dermatologist too. I had that appointment scheduled for the 3rd of February but had to reschedule it for a work conflict. It is now on the 25th but Dr. Peterson said we didn't have to wait on it to start the Humira, I will just need to see her once a year for skin cancer screening.


So, this is the week, I am planning on getting life all back to normal. I am planning on going to Holy Yoga on Tuesday (it's restorative night, so it's pretty laid back), AWANA on Wednesday, band on Thursday. Friday, I take Mom to the neurologist in Terre Haute at 9:30 and Andrew to the dentist to have teeth pulled at 1:30. That one may turn into a long day. I also am supposed to play at an LTC ballgame with the Pep Band Saturday night.


So, here is to a normal, no-crazier-than-normal week.......Bring it on!



No comments: