Monday, December 12, 2011

The Christmas Countdown

Here we go, two weeks from today and Christmas 2011 will be in the books. Normally by this time I am crazy with trying to get a million things done. I still have a million things on my list but am bound and determined not to let it stress me out this year. It is doable, very doable and I actually plan to have everything done and under control by Saturday--it's a goal and I really can see it working out.

This weeks list:
  • Finish the crafts I am making for Christmas presents
  • Put finishing touches on homemade cards, sign and send
  • Finish shopping for the boy I adopted for Christmas
  • Make menus for Christmas day
  • Make grocery list for food I am making for presents
  • Move craft stuff to the basement (with help and cooperation from the guys)
  • Go shopping one last time.
Yep, that looks like the list. Taking this afternoon and tomorrow afternoon off as personal time--taking next Monday too, I think we will do a little shopping that day as well, but if it all goes as planned, it will just be picking up a few things, not really Christmas shopping.

Robert's last Final is this coming Wednesday and then he will be out until the 6th----hope he knows I still have plans for him!

I am really glad now I made the decision not to go overboard this year....I'm already liking that.

Off to work, Happy Monday!

No comments: