Thursday, October 7, 2010

One Down

Andrew finished the shower yesterday!! Wow, what a big series of Murphy's Law. It is gorgeous though and I am looking very forward to using it in a few minutes.
Here's some befores and afters:




The only light in the bathroom was over the sink, which meant by the time you got the shower curtain pulled, you were showering in the dark. Not anymore!




I will have to do better about getting pictures of ANDREW working as the project progresses. The only picture I have of actual work being done is of Robert.




I'm not sure but I think the next project is to get my tub installed. I can't wait!! It is torture to go in there and see it everyday and not be able to use it. Of course, there are lots of projects left, hopefully none that "leads to another" as bad as the shower but we know it is done right and there are no rotten floors under it, or mold in the walls and it is waterproofed correctly. I think it's time for me to try it out!

No comments: