Friday, June 18, 2010

Ready

Between vacation and the conference I just attended, I am really EXCITED to get back to work. I have so many new ideas from the conference and finally feel revived and recharged enough to confront them.

I will post the rest of my pictures from San Antonio on FB probably early next week. We have a policy about facebook and company computers so I only use my phone for FB while I am gone and it is just so much easier to upload the photos from the computer.

The rest of the month of June looks to be just as busy as it started, Nila and Richard are coming tonight for the weekend, Nila is starting Robert's senior pictures. Can't wait to start seeing them!

Next week is VBS and on Saturday, some friends of mine, Robert and I are going to see Wicked!! I didn't think I would get to see it this time! Found out while I was in San Antonio that it is making a two month show at Chicago around Christmas, we may have to try to trek up there. One of the girls who sat with me at the conference has seen in 12 times. She is from Ft. Smith Arkansas and is planning on making the trip. She couldn't get to St. Louis because of too many other plans.

Also found out on my way home yesterday that there will be a trip to Springfield the last week of the month--Also fair week, then the Cantata and Ice Cream Social on Sunday afternoon of the 4th.

Of course, the bathroom project will be underway the 1st. Our cooling program runs the 19th through the 30th and I am hoping to go see Andrew's grandmother the weekend of the 30th. The next week will be our Annual School Shopping day and night at the Muny--to see Footloose. Then less than two weeks until school starts.

Then BAND!!! Let me tell you something....watch, everybody, watch close. The band is going to be AWESOME this year! I can see it, feel it, and know it. The best thing is the kids know it. I have never seen them so pumped and attitude is half the battle.

Okay, so I have just laid down the next 4 months in a matter of paragraphs. Just excited about life right now.....BRING IT ON!!!!

3 comments:

Amber M said...

I forgot about the Muny. I was going to go again this year with my mother-in-law, but she hasn't mentioned it for a while and I think she was going to take me to footloose or titantic. when are the show dates for those?

Browningblog said...

I'm not sure when Titanic but Footloose is August 2-8th. I think we were actually at Hairspray the same night last year weren't we? It would have been the same week.

Browningblog said...

Titanic is July 5th-11th.