Tuesday, December 4, 2012

The Weekly Weigh In

Down another 1.8 lbs. I was really wanting to be down 2.6 but of course I won't turn my nose up at the 1.8. I am 6/10th of a pound from 35 lbs. I am wanting 40 by Christmas but our last weigh-in before Christmas will be the 17th of December. That means I need to lose 5.6 lbs by then. Not sure if that is going to happen because I don't want to get in that trap of feeling like I am on a diet. That would honestly probably sabotage my goals because when I feel deprived, then when something goes wrong, my first thought is to not mess with this anymore and eat what I want. So, I guess I will focus on hitting the 35 next week and then readjusting from there. I might not hit 40 officially by Christmas but I bet I hit it by Christmas eve here at home and we will take what we can get.

No comments: