Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Onward and Upward

Rough week in the WW world, I was up 1.2 lbs last night, that is nothing compared to the SIX pounds that showed up on the scale Wednesday morning. I really didn't know what I had done but it took me the rest of the week and getting through our company Christmas party to get back to the 1.2 up. Ironically, and as normal, I am down over 2 lbs this morning. So, work harder this week, stay focused and head toward the goal. I originally wanted to have 40 lbs off by the New Year. I thought this coming Monday would be my last regular weigh-in so I had resigned myself to trying to stay between 30 and 35 and just get through the next three weeks. Last night, I asked how we were supposed to handle weigh-ins over the holiday and found out they are going to be there at the 10 o'clock meetings on Christmas eve and New Year's eve. That put a whole new perspective on things I have a chance to hit the 40 lb mark, especially with the weight loss this morning. So, we are going to work HARD for the next 4 weeks. I CAN do this!  I am laying out my detailed plan because I still have the trip with my sister this weekend, a Christmas party Sunday night, a Christmas program with finger foods on the 19th, and of course Christmas on the following week as well as my boss' retirement party on the 27th. .

I started week 1 of the C25K again yesterday, I am going to do week 1 all through December, every other day. I am going to either do Leslie Sansone or walk on the treadmill the days I don't do the C25K. I also committed last night to doing 10 minutes of exercise in my office over my lunch hour. I downloaded some 10 minutes Leslie videos to make that happen. Every time I get to week 4 or 5 of the C25K, I start having problems with the UC, I thought maybe the combination of taking it slower and the weight coming off might help that, we will see.

So, that's the plan, gotta get off of here to get it all done!

It's gonna be an exciting week so will probably be blogging for other reasons this week.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: