Wednesday, August 27, 2008

What a busy week it has been. We were very sad to hear that Adam's grandmother past away Sunday evening. It is terribly hard on the family as this was so fast but in time, they will appreciate not watching her fade away. Adam had just went somewhere with her the day before she had the attack, that day is his real last memory and I have assured him he will be grateful for that day.

I have been out working in our field offices getting their systems ready for LIHEAP. Our biggest program of the year (and my main job description program) starts next Tuesday. It will be a madhouse for the first few weeks. I went to Paris and Charleston last Friday, Greenup and Martinsville Monday, Springfield to an Ameren meeting Tuesday, Olney and Lawrenceville today then tomorrow toTuscola and Mattoon. Friday I will go to Robinson and here in Newton . I also just found out I will be going back to Olney and Lawrenceville next Wednesday. I think I am doing a wonderful job of keeping the roads warm!

No comments: