Wednesday, August 20, 2008


Hello everybody,

Well I finally bit and started my own family blog. I haven't decided if this will replace our website or just add to it. Anyway, this may be more of a "daily" or at least "weekly" thing depending on how much time I truly have for it. We will see.

Anyway, Robert started his Sophmore year yesterday. He seemed to love most of his classes. He has many guy teachers this year, which is good for him. He is really excited about taking transtech. He has already volunteered (with Mom and Dad's blessing) to donate our old lawnmower to the class to work on.

Last night Mom and I went to a mini conference for AWANA. Andrew, Mom and I are taking over the High School club, or Journey 24/7 as they are officially called. I am looking really forward to starting this year. I think we will have a lot of fun.

Guess that's it for now, going to stick in a picture from Robert's first day of school. Yes, it's a Churck Norris Shirt. I still don't understand what makes Chuck Norris so awesome to these guys, but he certainly is.
Check back often as I will try to keep up!


1 comment:

Donna W. said...

Way to go Mindy !!! you do 1.000000000 better at this than me :)
Robert, Have a wonderful school year, and CN ROCKS !!!
Donna.i