Robert, my baby boy, graduates in 5 weeks and 6 days. I am planning on posting more over the next few weeks just because so much is going on and some of my warped friends think these times are really exciting and I have pretty well let them all down this winter.
Things that are going to happen in the next 6 weeks.
- The bathroom project will be 100%-- should make it right under 11 months, but it is beautiful.
- I go to Springfield this week, be home Wednesday, learning the first of three new programs.
- The Musical, Robert's last one in high school, this weekend, Footloose, can't wait!
- Week after next, train the field on what we are learning this week.
- First week in May, travel to Rend Lake for training for the 3rd new program.
- 6th of May, Robert's final concerts
- 15th of May, IACAA conference, my favorite of the year, highlighted by the Family of Distinction dinner--my VERY FAVORITE night of my working year.
- 21st, Robert's graduation party
- 22nd, Robert's graduation
Promise to keep everyone posted on all the excitement around here, for now, Happy Monday!