Monday, April 11, 2011

Six fun-filled weeks....Here we go!!!!

Latest roller coaster ride at the Browninghouse boarding now. I feel like the last few months things have been unusually calm and now, here comes everything at once and the best part is, it's all good.

Robert, my baby boy, graduates in 5 weeks and 6 days. I am planning on posting more over the next few weeks just because so much is going on and some of my warped friends think these times are really exciting and I have pretty well let them all down this winter.

Things that are going to happen in the next 6 weeks.

  • The bathroom project will be 100%-- should make it right under 11 months, but it is beautiful.
  • I go to Springfield this week, be home Wednesday, learning the first of three new programs.
  • The Musical, Robert's last one in high school, this weekend, Footloose, can't wait!
  • Week after next, train the field on what we are learning this week.
  • First week in May, travel to Rend Lake for training for the 3rd new program.
  • 6th of May, Robert's final concerts
  • 15th of May, IACAA conference, my favorite of the year, highlighted by the Family of Distinction dinner--my VERY FAVORITE night of my working year.
  • 21st, Robert's graduation party
  • 22nd, Robert's graduation
We are going on vacation the 11th of June and get to see my only friend in Pennsylvania (you remember their license used to say, "You've got a friend in Pennsylvania". We were out there 2 years and that is exactly how many true friends I had out there). She was the only one that I would allow to watch Robert and she was the only one I went shopping with, called and just hung out with. It will be 17 years next month since I have seen her. They have a summer house about a half hour from their own house and they are opening it to us for the week. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait.

Promise to keep everyone posted on all the excitement around here, for now, Happy Monday!

No comments: