Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Airing up the tire......

So, one day, over a week ago, I got this email--




Excuse me….I have been on vacation for a week…come home…Patty updated her page and there is Mindy’s blog stuck at the side of the road with a flat tire.  It’s been since October 17th since you updated.  How do I know if what I am doing is exciting or not if you don’t update?  Just putting in my 2 cents.


 


Have a great day.



I replied that I would try to update that day, and here it is, over a week later, so, I sent the short rundown and will copy and paste that here, as well as add/ adjust as necessary.

What has happened since the last time I blogged:



My mom was back in the hospital.
They have ran every test in the book but wouldn’t fix her head.
She took cold medicine and it fixed her head.
I went to the doctor for me.
I’m fine but he knows I am not exactly truthful with that at all times.
I have a colonoscopy scheduled for January 4th
I got to meet “the” girlfriend, and very  much like her.
I got to meet her mom and little girl also, ditto.
They all came to my house for Thanksgiving
Andrew turned 51 Friday (the 27th).
Liz, the dog, turned 10 yesterday (the 29th)
I have to be in Robinson 4 separate times between now and Saturday. Tonight being #1. (last week, just have to be there once this week- tomorrow night for a ballgame)
I am going to Springfield Wednesday, -- I went to Springfield Wednesday, with a client in tow as well as our Executive Director and Fiscal Officer. We attended a press conference as well as a LIHEAP roundtable.)

This week, we FINALLY got our money given back to us!!! Whoo hoo! (please understand, State LIHEAP money was passed through the legislation and the Governor signed to give it back).

I STILL don't have my Christmas tree up and am strongly debating if it is even going up or not.

We celebrated our 24th anniversary Sunday, I have officially been married to my best friend half my life.

We are going to see Lee Greenwood Friday night.

I forgot to slip in there that we went to see Matthew West, we got to meet him and he sang Do Something because it was my favorite song.

I am supposed to take a personal day sometime between now and the end of the year and I can't figure out when I can fit it in.

I also dropped out of my QuickBooks class, failed to mention that above too.

I am very ready to have 2015 behind us and to start 2016, though I want to start on the 5th, read closely above and you will catch why :-).

So there, caught up, as it is going to be for a while anyway.

Oh, and because of the list above, the person who sent the email decided she had life pretty good, glad I could be of assistance, lol.

Happy Wednesday!



No comments: