- Worked on my bosses computer and meanwhile accidently deleted almost 3,000 of her saved emails.
- Got the emails back with a free utility tool.
- Couldn't actually export them unless I paid $40.00
- Paid $40.00
- Got the emails to export but the files they were sorted into were (and still are) gone
- Now have 3,000 (almost) emails that the only way you can tell what they are is to open them.
- Then, after calling my boss and fessing up, went back to my own office to another email
- This email told how many ways a spreadsheet I sent to the state this morning was wrong.
Friday, May 6, 2011