Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happy 18th!!!!!

It's hard to believe that 18 years ago today, our little man was born:

Of course, when life revolves around three things : Band, Chorus and Cars, you have to adjust. Since Band is tonight, we celebrated his birthday last night.





I think the greatest thing is I got to make him treats for school ONE LAST TIME. He has early bird shop class so he is taking cupcakes and milk for everyone for breakfast this morning.

After the celebration, Dad "Tom Sawyered" him into sealing the seams in the new shower. I think he had fun the entire time.

Hope your day is fantastic. I don't think you will ever realize how much joy you have brought to our lives. Thanks for being such a great kid, we are really proud of the young man you have grown to be and look forward to seeing what you accomplish with the rest of your life.

Love you forever. Like you for always, as long as I'm living, my baby you'll be,

Mom.

No comments: